VCV crash help

I have an m1 mac, but will use x64 version until the update gets published on the library

1 Like

Pardon my ignorance, how do I know when the stoermelder modules have been updated for the arm build? My bug was fixed in the development nightly build, how do I tell when it’s in the official library too?

If you’re subscribed to the plugin, then you should get a red dot in the library menu when you run the ARM Rack, and the plugin will be listed for updating.

Since it will be a new version for all Rack targets, you’ll get a red dot for your x86 builds, too.

Is it also posted somewhere? I’m worried I’ll launch rack and auto update a bunch of modules and forget if it updated stoermelder or not. Would be cool to be able to check on a website or something too, if that’s a thing

The newest updates are at the top by default (you can change the sort order in upper right):

https://library.vcvrack.com/plugins

You can also get there by clicking the ‘Plugins’ button in the upper right of the normal library page — and go back to the library page by clicking the word ‘Library’ in the upper left of the plugins page.

I think @stoermelder is pretty good at making announcements in Plugins & Modules when the next version is released to the library.

1 Like