VCV + Buchla

Hi there, this is the first time in the VCV forum. Im telling ya, VCV is incredible! Not just is it an amazing sounding instrument, but lately I have been using it as a CV generator and with the right CV processing, it can control all kinds of synths, not just Eurorack. Here is a Pic of my 200e setup, all calibrated and controlled in VCV and distiributed via and ES-9.

Alex

6 Likes

Very cool! @milholen is a huge Buchla user so expect to see some more west-coast style VCV modules in the future. VCV Spectra which already exists is inspired by the 296.

5 Likes

I know! I love the Spectra and Im so glad you guys made it! I looked at all the Buchla modules, and besides the one that I own, I can create everything from Filters, Sources of Unceartanties to strange modulation all in VCV! You guys really created a miracle machine

2 Likes

tuzzi here !

10 Likes

2 monitors? where are the 2 others? :smiley:

2 Likes

It would be incredible if we could get a MARF (Multiple Arbetrary Function Generator 248) In VCV! I think it would be a wonderful edition for not just Buchla nerds but all fans of Ambient/Generative Music

1 Like

cosign: Would be awesome to have the MARF.

Phaseque is MARF related and its my go to sequencer.

1 Like

Clock → trigger delay, sequenced by one channel of a dual sequencer → the clock input of this sequencer, this way you have one row controlling pitch and another row controlling time

6 Likes