This reviewer doesn't think much of copying modules

I only present some contradictions in the way you express arguments , to me ethic is a rainbow as I said , that was a question

1 Like

I work as an industrial designer, and as you say, ethics is colourful indeed. Many clients have no problem with me ripping someone else’s work off as long as there is a profit to be made. Although personally, I do have ethics, and will never do this. It’s just the world we live in now. It’s very convenient to take a product, slap your logo on, and sell it as your own.

I would really not like to screw Abacus into my hypothetical rack. Although I would spend considerable time with the question if my aversion is worth 230 bucks.

2 Likes

I don’t get this discussing about some ME TWO product. It’s been like this since money rules the world. And to be precise I finde the landscape of synth quite boring as there is no real evolution. It’s the same since ages. For sure new concepts of creating sounds has been brought up, but the all fall back into rearranging them into the same principles of HOW to create sounds, meaning. Envelops, Oscillators, Filters … Sure they are necessary, but is it really necessary to present this to the user in this way? I think its not. I had high hopes for a lot of innovative touch interfaces but most got stuck. Figure from propellerheads was a good approach but the platform never opened up or extended because it was always just incentives to get them into the Reason boat. there are so many lost chances of innovation along the road, and you really care a bout another clone?

AI will clean the road soon and … we will get some fresh concepts on what is possible.

1 Like