Testing the latest Impromptu, Geodesics, MindMeld builds

Sorry to bother the group with this, but we’re almost ready to submit our open source plugins to the v2 library, and we’d appreciate if anyone testing Rack v2 beta.1 could install our latest builds to make sure things are running smoothly. Thanks! :alien: :vulcan_salute: :zap:

7 Likes

We hate Rack 2 builds. Apology accepted.

Everything looks great so far! Did MindMeld get new knobs? The panel contrast on Impromptu is really slick! Thanks Marc!

1 Like

Haven’t noticed anything untoward yet but I will give them a more thorough go soon.

1 Like

No bother and thank YOU! Will give them a smoke-test later, so far all 3 plugins load into Rack…

1 Like

Yes - new knobs and buttons with a bit of subtle 3D and some buttons like mute/solo etc are now lit when active (so they glow in the dark).

5 Likes

Didn’t exhaustively touch every module in there Marc but really didn’t notice anything untoward.

2 Likes

On my Mac I have now given almost all modules, in all 3 plugins, a light testing, and everything works as it should as far as I can tell. As always thank you for your dedication to these inspiring, high quality modules!

2 Likes

Thanks Lars and everyone, much appreciated!

1 Like

Impromptu and Mindmeld have been working well for me on Win10. Haven’t had a play with Geodesics yet

2 Likes

I can’t report any issues,
I had modules from all 3 repos running in a patch here on Win10. So I just can thank you
:+1:

2 Likes

Hi there. Geodesics seems to load fine. I can’t get either Mindmeld or Impromtu to show up at all. I’m running Ubuntu Studio 20.04 LTS. Many thanks and I hope this is helpfull.

Ian

I’ve tested on Ubuntu 20.04 and I can’t reproduce your issue. Perhaps it’s one of your other plugins that is not built for Rack v2.beta.1? If you temporarily move all plugins except Fundament, Impromptu and MindMeld to another folder, does it work?

Hi. that was quick. Apart from Fundamental these are the only ones I’ve tried. I’ll do a complete re-install and see if I can repeat this.

Are you definitely using Rack V2 beta 1 and the MindMeld plugin built for that? What you are describing is what often happens when plugin version and Rack version aren’t the same.

sorted. my error - 2 plugins placed in an incorrect folder - /plugins-v2 rather than /plugins Thanks - Ian

1 Like