Spontex patches/music thread

Hi All,

So many contribution and knowledge shared in this community brings me to install and play with VCV rack. Lot of testing, tutorials, try out… COVID period helps me to find some time. I think I’m ready to share some of my patches with you.

Hope you’ll appreciate. Take care

Auto generative patch with lot of small modulations and voices. Hope you’ll appreciate

4 Likes

Hypnotique :slightly_smiling_face:

merci oOo

Hello,

I’m happy to share another patch. I made it calm & chill.

Except the song arrangement I did to avoid playing with VCV while recording (my computer can’t afford both at the same time), it is mostly random.

Each recording provides another version of the song. Hope you will appreciate this one.

Take care & enjoy music !

2 Likes

Some really interesting sounds in there. Nice arrangement.

Thanks a lot !

Hello,

I’m happy to share another patch.

Still calm and random.

I kept only 4 minutes of it but it evolves a bit.

Hope you will appreciate. Still improving. Please let me know your feeling with it :blush:

Take care and enjoy music !

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m happy to share another patch.

Less calm, more techno, I was looking to provide different emotions with darker and brighter parts. I tried also to use only one voice module (LindenbergResearch - Woldemar) and HetricCV Contrast with it (idea from the weekly contest). I use FM-OP only for one effect. In case you would like to use the patch, the sample is built from the riser played backward.

Beware of the song length, you may think it will end in the middle but it’s a trap :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope you will appreciate and if you noticed some improvment compared to my previous posts, your comments are more than welcome.

As usual

1 Like