Sparvnätter (Sparrow Nights) Patch Journal

Sketches for the summer 1 Exploring the percussive side of Plaits (macro oscillator 2)

Be inspired - make it better!

2 Likes

very nice patch ! i really like the chords :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Arturia Pigments inside VCV via VCV Host and Plaits for percussion. Keeping it simple!

2 Likes

Caught in a maze. Trying out the super arpeggiator, just scratching the surface, could probably go much deeper. I like the greenery of it - organic.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Sketches for the summer 4

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Easel. Admire those who invested in the real deal and spent most of their wakening time in oneness with it. Respect!

4 Likes

Saturday night patch…

5 Likes

i particularly like the brassy voice on this one. looks like it’s coming from some FM magic (?)

1 Like

Yup the fm operators, thanks!

Patch 7, summer sketches. Enjoy!

1 Like

Patch 8

Someones drowning…

3 Likes

that one’s a little disturbing…

1 Like

Good morning! Hope you all slept well! Here is number 9 of the summer sketches series. Be inspired - make it better!

Love!

4 Likes

sounds like you’re missing crowds. relatable.

you have some really nice textures in this one.

1 Like

I’m still really intrigued by this one. I think it may be my favorite of your summer sketches (which is a v cool idea, btw)…

Since the patch cables are hidden in the video, I can’t quite see how it all works. Would you consider uploading the patch here or to patchstorage? I no longer have Absynth (tho at one time it was my fav softsynth), but it’d be cool to see how all the VCVRack pieces are operating.

1 Like

I’ll re work it with visible cables whenever I get a chance too…

Thanks

1 Like

Microsketch, rainy Wednesday, looks like its gonna clear up…

be inspired and make it better!

4 Likes

The lost patches - sketches for the summer - thanks for watching - peace!

Sketch 12, last episode of the summer sketches. Thanks for watching!

Peace!

3 Likes