ShapeMaster Pro VST VCV 2 Pro Bitwig

You can put the VST anywhere, and you are prompted for where you want to put it during installation. The location is then configured in the DAW. VCV Rack standalone doesn’t use the VST, and doesn’t need to be told where it is.

The problem is that when I load VST VCV Pro in my DAW it uses my default user folder with cyrillic username. I don’t know where should I provide -u {another_ways_to_rack2} so my VST will use that folder. Is there a way to change this particular setting?

Ah OK, now I get it :wink: I think you’ll need to ask support about how to tell the VST where the user folder is.

This is an an extreme workaround, and you probably don’t want to do this, but you could change the location of the whole user folder in Windows. I only mention it as an option, I don’t necessarily recommend it.

Heh, I think I’ll wait for fix from devs. Anyways, thanks for try!

1 Like

Rack 2.0.2 was just released, which has this fix, so I’d be curious to know if this fixes our problem also, or if we need to make any changes to our code.

1 Like

Have been bitten by this so many times. User name with non acsii characters so often causes bugs. Hopefully this one is fixed now.

2 Likes

Yeah! Everything works fine now, guys! Looking forward to explore VCV Drums with ShapeMaster Pro ))) With all the sequencing capabilities from Squinky )))

4 Likes