A new drop of the
rcm modules collection has made its way into the plugin manager.
This brings a few extra features to the piano roll, mainly play/pause, recording and chaining.
I’ve also added the
Duck module back in, for very basic audio ducking.
Hope you folks enjoy it.
There’s also a manual of sorts in the github readme:
This file has been truncated.
# RCM plugins
## Piano Roll
A monophonic quantized sequencer. With `1v/oct`, `gate`, `retrigger` & `velocity` outputs. 64 patterns with up to 16 measures per pattern, up to 16 beats per measure and up to 16 divisions per beat. `EOP` will trigger when the last note in the pattern has been triggered. Patterns always loop (currently).
* Left click a cell to activate that note.
* Right click an active note to cause it to retrigger.
* Hold down shift then drag a note up & down to alter the velocity, when dragging, press ctrl for more fine-grained control.
* Use the panel on the right to alter the current pattern and its make-up.
* Send a pulse to clock-in to advance each step (no internal clock).
* Send a pulse to reset to prepare to play the current pattern from the start (plays 1st note on receiving first clock).
* Click the area above the notes to set the play position. Triggers the notes at that position. You can drag across.
* CV input for pattern selection is based on 1V/oct pitch information. Send C4 for first pattern, C#4 for second, D4 for third, etc.
* Click the area below the notes to switch the current measure.
* Hold down a measure for 1 second to lock that measure. Playing will now loop around that measure only.
* Hold down in the measure area for 1 second to unlock measures again.