Kai Rei's noise

Hello. In this thread I will post my music created either entirely - or in large part - with VCV Rack.

EDIT: I’ve cleared this thread of dead links, so if you read comments relating to something that seems absent, or there are a string of comments that don’t make sense in the context of the thread, you know why.

7 Likes

very cinematic

3 Likes

Great stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Amazing!

1 Like

Very very cool thing! This is really the best track I’ve heard in the VCV community. Too bad you can’t put more than one like. :wink:

1 Like

Wow, that’s very kind. Thank you very much for the compliment!

I made a video for it too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nice, indeed! Thanks for posting.

Thanks! Glad you think so :slight_smile:

Beautiful work! Rainbow is an amazing module…

1 Like

Great stuff Ray, I really like it!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you like it :sunny:

Nice sounds and expertly produced!

1 Like

Thank you very much !

Wonderful piece Ray, well done!

1 Like

Hey, this is far from unpleasant, u must have high standards!

ahh then i’ve failed. :wink: there’s a lot (intentionally) wrong with this track but not enough perhaps.

Not sure ‘whateverness’ does this track justice, love the violins and twinkly synth, how did you make those sounds, which modules etc.

Thanks! The stringy sounds are from U-he Diva, loaded into a Host module. Its a Triangle wave one one oscillator, a sine on the other and some FM, though chorus, delay and Valhalla Shimmer.

The twinlky bell sound is fron U-he Repro-1, also in a Host module (yeah i like u-he stuff) Just a triangle sent though the Chronoblob delay then onto the Convology reverb’s D-4 Medium Hall preset.

2 Likes

Hello, thought this was quite nice. It plays itself so only a little live mixing required

4 Likes