Rackwindows - Add new Airwindows Reverbs?

Using this in Host-FX, but it’s a challenge since it has no user interface. Of course there is a way around this, with knobs and parameter mapping. But the new Reverbs he’s been working on are pretty sweet.

https://www.airwindows.com/infinity/

5 Likes

+1

1 Like

and MatrixVerb. @n0jo

2 Likes

I wonder if there’s the possibility of Rackwindows becoming more of a group project? But yes, those new Reverbs look interesting, more reverb as a distinct effect rather than something you’d use on your whole mix.

2 Likes

Definitely would be good to have, it looks really fun.

1 Like

i think @n0jo the Rackwindows dev would possibly be open to that but i think devs should check with him first to make sure they arent going to develop something he is already working on or offer to do collaborations. he is doing a great job on the Rackwindows line. the modules hes developed so far seem to be problem free. i am slowly but surely working on light version graphics of the modules in my free time and he was very receptive and willing to let me do that, so that is kind of along the lines of a group effort. that being said chris (Airwindows) makes the source code available and encourages other devs to do what they want with it so it comes down to ethics i suppose.

1 Like