Rack really kills the battery of my Surface (plugged in or not). Anything I can do about it?

If I leave Rack on too long on my Surface 7 Pro - even plugged in - Rack will still slowly drain the battery to the point where the laptop will shut itself down. I have what appears to be a good power brick, 12v 4.0A. I’m guessing there’s not much I can do about it?

I’ll admit that my ability to judge a power supply’s ability to recharge things is not perfected yet, but that brick might be underpowered compared to what Microsoft suggests you use. But as a general rule, I’ve found that devices are usually able to be recharged faster than they drain, given a beefy enough power supply.

get a larger (~10A) PSU ? (Surface Pro 7 is on the compatibility list) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/microsoft-surface-127w-power-supply/8m9zfxkg88d8?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

the PSU mentioned with Surface Pro 7 is 15V 4A (60W)

Thanks JPN. The docking station I’m using has a pin style end and not the one that microsoft shows on their website for these. I hve a ticket into them asking about it.