Questionable Modules

I’ve pushed a change but I can only assume if it will help, Ive got no access to an arm64 mac :frowning:

You can grab the changes here. or just use nightbin to download it for you :stuck_out_tongue:

hope it helps!

OK, so far so good, no further crashes on exit at this stage. Also great that it now properly sorts the plugin list.

1 Like

@isivisi Further testing confirms that crash on exit is solved with the fix you pushed. Thanks!

2 Likes

Questionable Modules 2.1.11 has been released :smiley:

Changelog:

• nightbin plugin list sorted, separated by selected / not selected, limited to github sourceUrl for now
  • nightbin option to add all plugins
  • fixed nightbin arm64 crash on exit (modulebrowser widget destructor)
  • Greenscreen fixed showText logic being overridden by module background color change logic
  • Treequencer now zooms towards mouse position
  • Treequencer note representation (squares, note letter, number) options. defaults to number
  • Treequencer follow node option
  • treequencer node chance is now set with a slider
  • Fixed rare Treequencer crash when toggling trigger type with bounce enabled
  • greenscreen added option for custom rgb, can be saved globally
  • greenscreen font color auto changes based on contrast with bg color
  • greenscreen now removes background color when bypassed
5 Likes

Questionable Modules 2.1.12 has been released :slight_smile:

Changelog:

• Smute module
  • Treequencer Sequence Generation updates
  • Treequencer history undo / redo buttons
  • Treequencer follow button
  • Greenscreen CV Inputs for rgb channels
  • Greenscreen togglable rail visuals
  • Greenscreen togglable shadow
  • Greenscreen drop shadow thingy
  • Discombobulator and Nandomizer now support polyphonic inputs
  • Knob visual changes

You can grab it here or wait until its on the library.

edit: had to make a new build as there was a small bug in the tick logic, you may need to redownload

10 Likes

Oh, this is going to be super useful.

1 Like

Questionable Modules 2.1.13 has been released :smiley:

Changelog:

• Light Opacity, Random Ratio, and Soft/Hard Transition options for individual mutes in Smute
  • Internal clocks for Smute and Treequencer now wait 1ms before triggering after a reset. In accordance with VCV timing standards
  • Smute Expander logic no longer locks you out of pressing Smute buttons down the chain.
  • Greenscreen box shadow now has a customizable color.
5 Likes

Greenscreen might just be my new favorite module lol. already included it in my default patch setup :stuck_out_tongue:

this will make any future videos i upload to youtube look so much cleaner. thanks for this! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying the wonderfully unpredictable SLURP. (If you’re interested, here’s something I made with it.)

2 Likes

Along with nullpaths entangle, collapse and expand your Nandomizer and Disco Bobulator are exactly what I have been missing in VCV. For anyone interested in probabilistic or generative explorations like Vladislav Delay, Autechre, SND…These modules are the best! Thank you!

3 Likes