Purf patches - Previously, on VCV

:star_struck:

supernice :smiley:

YES! :smile: And CPU usage is exceptionally low :+1::snowman:

3 Likes

Took the new Fluencerator from Autinn for a quick spin. Seems like a Turing machine with some musical smarts. Quite a delightful module. Also featuring further investigations into n̵̤̈́̕ơ̶̥̇ͅī̸̢s̷̪̤͝e̴̲̺̓̉

7 Likes

Very nice patch! Love the choir (?) background.

1 Like

:slight_smile: it’s a Sum’s Max output of Clouds + me, because why not, grabbing the microphone and singing something; with a generous amount of Simpliciter’s chopping, on 2x speed.

1 Like

Cool! Had me fooled :slight_smile:

1 Like

… in which I had a conversation with Omri’s recent fixed rack suggestion. Features an additional Raum reverb and a Stoermelder Midi-CAT, not pictured.

4 Likes

I like the 3D treatment you give Rack on your videos. Great piece. on a side note, Raum is the first VST I have used in rack.

This, but as a VCVVorkout with beats.

A patch note: I feel it’s hard to do place triggers outside of a given bpm structure - an RGate goes a long way, especially when the incoming clock isn’t steady and a modulated LFO can make for a drunkenly stumbling rhythm - but here I found something that goes into my toolbox: the fingersnap percussion isn’t running on the main clock, instead it’s triggered by an LFO that’s set just slightly slower than the main BPM, increasingly dragging behind but receives a reset every 4 beats.

1 Like

Awesome. That chord voice, which is switching between ultrastereo and mono, may I ask you how you did that?

I don’t know if it’s only a thing with this specific resonator, quantized sympathetic strings, but the Position knob narrows the stereo field at 0 and Full, which I actuate with the yellow row of the JW Trigs and a Nysthi AD

Ah ok, got it, thanks. Was looking for something like a stereo-spreader and could not see it.

Quick screengrab. Been tinkering with this all morning, exploring the (newly bought!) Valhalla Delay and more ways to place stuff outside of a clock’s grid.

7 Likes

Nice!

Sounds wonderful, a truly beautiful sound! Thanks for sharing!

I had recently tinkered with the new modules from @AlliewayAudio, here’s a bit of a greatly unrehearsed ~song performance of what the patch ended up becoming.

some patch notes:

• FM-OP goes through KOAN, where I can mix in a pitched-up CLOUDified version of the same voice.
  • FM-OP sequence comes from a) the Euclidian Sequencer plus its CV expander* and b) from Bumper plus fast Random Gates, two XFADEs to crossfade between the respective CV and gates (*the 6th note is on its own sequence via stoermelder’s CV-MAP)
8 Likes

Glass Pane & Wasp

4 Likes

Keeping Glass Pane, introducing Opulus (to me, that is). Another premiere here is Bogaudio’s Assign and that I’ve understood why Fate has two outputs!

In case that’s of interest, some midi controller’s knobs for ● red Bernoulli Gate for the density of the plucky voice from Opulus I, blue Bernoulli Gate to mute triggers for the sustained voice from Opulus II ● XFade between a HP/platereverbed version of plucky voice, another knob for the filter ● Fate’s depth ● the fade to Dmaj on Mother ● modulation depth on Julste (not used)

5 Likes

nice