Pics of your cat

As making music (or living on this planet as a human being in general) without cats close by is possible but pointless, this should be a nice place to post pictures of cats, preferential with some gear or VCV Rack on the picture, so no one gets banned.

I didn’t find a cat-picture-thread on this forum, so this gets corrected at once. VCV is a DAW after all.

5 Likes

My Cat, with VCV on it, as requested.

14 Likes

Taken a few months ago. Eve getting her generative patching on.

11 Likes

Bellissima! <3

1 Like

11 Likes

Now that is a beautiful composition. And beautiful cat of course (and modular).

2 Likes

Adorable

1 Like

@chrtlnghmstr after all what is a laptop really but a cat heating pad?

1 Like

That’s my little studio buddy with her alligator and her tunnel fort.

7 Likes

Want cats, too.

Need a bigger flat first…

More money, too…

2 Likes

My cat Micky next to 4 wooden saw tooth waves topped with 4 snowy sine waves - well, if you squint at least :wink: I just realize the photo is already 11 years old. She didn’t use up all of her 9 lives, so she’s still with me. She hardly likes anything I produce in VCV Rack, but she loves to hang around when I play on keyboard or synth. No clue why, as I’m comparibly bad either way…

8 Likes

these are some of my ex-gf’s cats, it’s been one year since I don’t hug’em anymore :anguished: but I’m sure they are well…life goes on, after all

p.s. tomorrow I will post two more, I have two lovely photos in the laptop

while bisko & tina are in a better place now, but it’s like they are with me all the time I have inspiration here and there :heart:

5 Likes

…and just a kiss from Gigia, right before going to bed

7 Likes

Not my cat, but one I saw in a horse stable a few years back. I just really like the photo.

6 Likes

as promised… introducing Rudy Rubacuori

and finally…Москва́ !

8 Likes

Nice idea on giving cities names to cats :wink:

2 Likes

Tippi listening to LPs.

8 Likes

Nice micropanther.

1 Like

5 Likes