7 Likes
9 Likes

Merci, Omri :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheers!

5 Likes
2 Likes

Omri,

My bubala in Brooklyn has never touched a synthesizer, but can play chopin, demanding of course that he was a Polish(sort of) Jew (not so sure). Either way she thinks you have the sexiest accent (Mein Gott, so sexy… and jewish!")and made me make it so she could listen to your tutorials when she goes to sleep. She asks when i’m gonna make her some music like “That Ari on TV”. Also here real parents were Cohens (pronounced ko-HAIN") but they were killed in ukraine during the war and she was sent here to live with my aunt. Shes the best. One day when you are making a video, if you could give a shout out to Letty Gotchberg in Brooklyn, NY, you would make an old lady VERY happy. But you are a busy man, and good for you. It’s guys like you that make the VCV spread and spread.

7 Likes

Oh man, that’s amazing… You made my day :slight_smile: Say hi from me, and I will see what I can do about mentioning her, that would be cool. Cheers!

3 Likes

She is 91 on June 9th if that helps. It’s still weird to have your 90 year old Jewish grandmother sexualizing anything, let alone a man (half her ages voice), but when you’re 90 and survived what she has, you can do what you want. Even if its kinda weird. No bulldozers though😀

1 Like

Oh wow, 91, that’s amazing… I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

Thank you, yadid.

I’m sure you are a busy man with things on your mind, so don’t lose any sleep over it.

But once again, Thank you.

1 Like

Hi for the first time, and sure not the last… Maschine Jam is also working with the studio 6+1 sequence… just tried it after you said to test other hardware. Super, thx for making all your great tuts. Greets from Vienna

1 Like

Oh cool, that’s great! Cheers!

Hi Omri. I see your call for votes on short tip videos had a lot of support. Here’s an idea for ‘short’. The other day I heard the opening 2 seconds ‘Zeeeeeoooowww’ from the BBC’s ‘Doctor Who’ theme and decided to try to recreate it in VCV. I was getting there before finally losing all control! How would you go about analysing an electronic sound to recreate something similar? Can you build this ‘Zeeeeeoooowww’ in a 3-minute video? Thanks

Look here:

2 Likes

Ringmodulation. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile: