Omri Cohen: Live Streams

Hey guys!
In this thread, I will post the live stream replays, starting with the release celebration of 1.0 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What a crazy patch session and a lovely chord progression!
Thanks Omri!

1 Like

Yeah, it was so cool! Thanks for joining :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is the replay from Yesterday, all about the new collection from Stellare. It was really cool!

5 Likes

Yeah - the 2nd patch was awesome! (no need 4 the 4 on floor - but however) :wink:

1 Like

Here is the replay from yesterday’s live stream, all about Garbage in Groove out from the KlirrFactory, and there is also a spontaneous giveaway :slight_smile: All you have to do is build a patch with the Clock Multiplier from the KlirrFactory (free module) as the main element of your patch, and you can win the Hall of Fame edition which includes all of the VCV modules and VSTs from the KlirrFactory. More details can be found in the description of the video.

4 Likes

Yesterday’s live stream was so much fun (more than 3 hours!). I’m really glad that I’ve decided to make the Q&A session live, it was great. There are also timestamp links in the description of the video to, hopefully, all the different questions so you can skip to what you find interesting.

3 Likes

We had an awesome time all together ! Thanks again my friend :smile:

1 Like

It was so much fun! Thanks for joining!

1 Like

Oh man, the stream was crazy yesterday… The first patch was weird, and the second one, all of a sudden after changing the BPM, became this cool middle eastern thingy. Oh yes, and I also sang a bit

4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Hi @Omri_Cohen Omri, at 1h 51 min you split the poly out from xfxwave and say that you don’t have any chords.
But the MscHack mixer has polyphonic inputs so you don’t have to do that unless you want to pan every note separately.
Love all your tuts and streams and I learned a lot from you.:+1:

And a tip : holding ctrl and clicking an Input that already has a cable in it duplicates that cable from the out.
What I mean is , when you have something connected to F.I. a clock out , And there are three more modules that need the same clock, take the in from the first module while holding ctrl and you have a cable connected to the clock.
If you don’t understand this never mind I’m not a teacher :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Peter!
Hey, thanks so much, those are great tips! About the polyphony, I wonder why I couldn’t hear the chords before splitting the signal, but after that it was noticeable… I think also that the XFX Wave works with polyphony only in its v/oct and not with the different mods so the modulation was only for channel 1 and not for the others, but I’m not so sure…
Anyway, thanks again, I appreciate you taking the time to watch and comment :slight_smile:
Cheers!

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

It was such a nice time again Omri ! Thanks for taking the time !
Cheers :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for joining Olival, it was really fun :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like