NYSTHI v2.4.23

I used the alarms on new years eve to trigger a kick drum starting at mignight. They worked well but they display one time.
I’m not adequately explaining what i want: I would like a timer that counts up or down from the start of my stream to the end and displays the time elapsed.
As I say, don’t worry about it, it’s only a minor aesthetic thing.

no no, don’t worry, I’m trying to understand if there is already a solution

you can use the 2 counters, down
for example you want that your exibition starts at 22:30:00 and for this you sent the alarm

and you want tghe exibition ends after 2 hours, you set the counter to 120 and trig it after aming it every minute

if you want to know the time of the exibition, you can abuse a MASTER RECORDER
so you have recorded too exibition :smiley:

the master recorders contain an elapsed TIME counter

Could always run something into BIGNUMBER…

@synthi Want me to create an issue on github for a decreasing (negative) counter?

I wouldn’t mind. Given Antonio’s approach i was actually a bit surprised to find it couldn’t count down. If other priorities exist, however, this would be the least important thing i can imagine. I’d really only use it on a 24 hour stream and, the way things are going, that doesn’t look likely to happen.

thx

I mean, you could do the feature request as well, I just don’t know what he jots down for ideas necessarily… :wink:

100% add as feature request for a new module, or a suggestion to change a previous one (or add a functionality) ! <3

– ELSKER (the MULTITRIGDELAYER)

---- it’s a 12 trig/gate delay ---- with a common global TRIG, or single TRIG ---- parameters ---- GLOBAL TRIG/TAP to activate all the ACTIVE delayers at the same time ---- single delayer ---- TRIG/TAP to start the delay ---- ACTIVATE TAP/TRIG to ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE the delayer ---- DELAY draggable display: from 1 msec to 999 seconds: time to wait ---- DURATION draggable display: from 1 msec to 999 seconds: length of delayed gate (gate ON is 10 Volts) ---- GATE out is the GATE trig out the yellow LED will indicate current VOLTAGE status

– EXPIRED TIME

---- IT’s a BIG screen ELAPSED time TIMER, to check the monitor screen shot 2019-01-26 at 19 19 13 far away ---- timer counts: Hours, minutes, seconds and msecs ---- parameters ---- START-CONTINUE TRIG/TAP, the TRIG/TAP is output also as PULSE OUT to sync more devices ---- RESET TRIG/TAP, the TRIG/TAP is output also as PULSE OUT to sync more devices will reset the timer to 0 ---- ALARMs section: ---- there are 3 alarms with Settable Hours Min and Sec. The ALARM will output a PULSE out when the timer HIT that TIME

– P2V

---- an attempt for a more dedicated Pitch to Voltage module ---- (the same used in HotTuna, but tuned more for Real Time action) ---- the voltage detected is transformed with base C4 (261.63HZ) –> 0.0 Volts ---- parameters ---- Signal IN (the signal to processed) SIGNAL OUT (to chain out the processed signal) ---- Voltage out section: ---- VOLTAGE OCTAVE OFFSET, from -4 to +4 octaves ---- VOLTAGE SEMITONE OFFSET, from -11 to +11 semitones ---- VOLTAGE FINE OFFSET, a single semitone movement ---- VOLTAGE SMOOTHING to smooth the voltage out ---- VOLTAGE OUT, the detected VOLTAGE

– GRAN TUNISMO

---- having had requests for a big display tuner ---- it’s like HOTTUNA, but with less features, more precise ---- big screen for people needing to work far from screen ---- red glowing means wrong detections

– BIGNUMBER

---- feature request: added a contextual menu “PULSE IN DECREMENT MODE” (on - off) ---- now can go in DECREMENT mode

– HOT TUNA

---- added a “bobin” filter to the needle (more smooth)

– BIVIO

---- feature request ---- added a contextual menu to choose if the UNSELECTED output (for BIVIO1 and BIVIO2) should output LAST VOLTAGE (kind of sample & hold), or 0 VOLTAGE

– TIMEX

---- improved PULSEs: They are now on the edge ---- PULSEs for 10thOSec, sec, min, hour and day, will happen exactly when the counter reset

– MONORECORDER, MASTER RECORDER 2, MULTITRACK RECORDER

---- feature request ---- added the concept of chosen ARMED file ---- using the contextual menu is possible to choose a POTENTIAL destination file that will be used next recording time. ---- the ARMED file is valid ONLY for one recording ---- beware that the AUTOSAVE win always… (if active)

13 Likes

Yesss!! Thanks sir :pray:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

can I setup a pomodoro timer for patching inside the vcv via Expired time?

:100: % :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the Expired Time! Pretty sure it will be useful.

Looks fantastic Antonio! Great module names. BTW “Elsker” means “Loves” in Danish :smile:

3 Likes

nysthi 0 6 40 is out

v0.6.40 (2019-02-17)

– NYECHOECOECO

---- add full stereo support

---- add ON/OFF buttons for single HEADS repetitions (for the feedback repeat/swell function)

---- Decouple repeats and simple echo: (you can have a simple echo repetition and no swell/feedback)

---- the TAP-IN inputs are now correctly feedback in swell mode

---- added BIAS to simulate hysteresis of magnetic disc, when erase is OFF

(the more high current bias the more is recorded on top of old recorded data)

– CLOCK MULTIPLIER

---- add RESET trig input

---- add ACTIVE trig input + TAP: if not ACTIVE no CLOCKs are generated

---- add new mode via context menu: if TRIG IN is unconnected, TRIG OUTs can be muted

– QUAD PANNER

---- inverted the Y input to be used correctly with Vector Mixer in “joystick or envelope mode”

– EQUAL DIVISION QUANTIZER

---- add new style of quantizer grid (user can still use previous grid switching it with contextual menu)

---- solved a bug when the quantizer was switching to “non in GRID voltages” (thanks JIM!)

– BIVIO

---- add CHAIN OUT TRIG (to reuse the TRIG IN and easily chain it to the other TRIG or INPUTS)

---- add “routing probability mode” the probability (using context menu)

in this new mode for the probability to go to A or to B

the starting position is not important

if the probability is at 5%, 19 times out of 20 will switch to A, always

---- the standard mode remain “switching probability mode”

is the probability to move from the current position

so the history is important,

for example if you are on B

and probability is at 5% means the only 1 times out of 20 (on average) the bivio switches to A

(and viceversa)

– ELSKER

---- Added one shot mode: if active, the GLOBAL TRIG in will be valid only one time

and after the use the RESET button must be used to RESET the ONE SHOT mode

---- Added clock timing: the time of the clock in input is computed and used as timebase

for the GATE and DELAY operations.

If ELSKER is timed, the field represents multiple of the base time

there is: a CLOCK input, a display showing the frequency of the clock and

a display showing the time differential between pulses of the clock

---- Added Randomization to durations and delays: random is function of the current value in the field

for example if the field contains 0.123 seconds, the random can generate a new value that in the

200% range of the current value (in this case from 0.001 to 0.246.

if the delay is 0.000 the range will be considered 0.010

---- Added GLOBAL RESET TAP-TRIG. When hitting it every programmed gate will immediately stop

---- MIN time for delay is 0.000 so now can be also instantaneous on TRIG

– LOGIC

---- added contextual menu to switch VOLTAGE levels between 5v and 10v

becomes perfect to do all thing related to GATES :smiley:

12 Likes

Cool breeze

yes. Cool breeze indeed.

Thanks Antonio!!

:+1:

@joopvanderlinden signaled me that NYECHOEcoeco opened using old patches creates a huge feedback buildup crashing on windows
so tomorrow I’ll release a 0 6 41 with the previous one unchanged and a new NYECHOEcoeco with the new features… thanks for the collaboration
and don’t forget ! Send money to my horses !

of course, if you have any “feedback”, please let me know! (EHEH)

1 Like

I did

1 Like

screen shot 2019-02-18 at 18 32 41

– JIRA JIRA ECHO

----is the 0.6.40 NYECHOECOECO version… ( ---- add full stereo support ---- add ON/OFF buttons for single HEADS repetitions (for the feedback repeat/swell function) ---- Decouple repeats and simple echo: (you can have a simple echo repetition and no swell/feedback) ---- the TAP-IN inputs are now correctly feedback in swell mode ---- added BIAS to simulate hysteresis of magnetic disc, when erase is OFF (the more high current bias the more is recorded on top of old recorded data) }

– NYECHOECOECO

— is back to the previous functionalities (for people having it in patches)

2 Likes