NYSTHI: Jira Jira Echo Tutorial

So this is the first video I make about a NYSTHI module, which was chosen by my Patrons as a video idea.

This one is all about Jira Jira Echo, a weird and unique sort of tape delay module, in stereo. You can add up to 6 taps, deactivate the erase head to create a loop, and even receive a signal out of each tap for further processing.
7 Likes

This is the first serious patch I tried to keep up with you on Omri. Needless to say, I had to go back and make some adjustments. Without question, this is a patch I will enjoy modifying and working with for a long time to come. Thank you very much for your dedication to educating the tyros like me as well as the well seasoned modular synthesists.

1 Like

Hey, man, I’m really glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

This is a really good video Omri - lots of information crammed into under 25mins. I especially enjoyed the tap out part - I hadn’t realised you could process each tap separately. Thanks

1 Like

Hey, that’s great! I’m glad that you enjoyed it :slight_smile: Yeah, the tap out function is pretty cool. You can do so many weird things with it…