NYSTHI Complex Simpler loading last file

I would absolutely pay for those modules @synthi

5 Likes

ME TOO

1 Like

To me Nysthiā€™s stuff is essential in VCV. My only hope would be we can still use the 1.0 modules in 2.0.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll make you a GUI for each and everyone of your modules in v2.0! (Damn I already regret saying that :smile:)

10 Likes

I think we may be avoiding disaster. Unidentified sources are saying there may be hope.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll write the manuals! Including screenshots :slight_smile:

1 Like

IĀ“ll post a picture of every single one of my cats doingā€¦ umā€¦ sleeping?

edit: ok, seriously, IĀ“m afraid I canĀ“ā€™t really be much of a help with all this

Cā€™monā€¦ the universe does not have enough time left for that!

or that!

4 Likes
10 Likes

Iā€™ve got three ready! Was just a few dayā€™s work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I, too would gladly pay for Nysthi modules. I get so much use out of them, Iā€™m wondering what it will take to run a virtual machine with Rack 1 on it. Seriously, $50 for the entire collection and I wouldnā€™t even blink. Iā€™ve paid a lot more for much less feature rich stuff before that I donā€™t use much at all.

1 Like

Per favore, no! :frowning:

2 Likes

Others might, thatā€™s a lot for me, though not unreasonable.

2 Likes

Maybe @synthi just doesnā€™t want to maintain / port etc any more for whatever reason, in which case perhaps a one off whip round might persuade him to open source them? All speculation of courseā€¦

1 Like

After talking to my source, I think itā€™s going to be ok.

11 Likes

I just read this about Nysthiā€¦I love his modules, weird, strange, unaturalā€¦all itā€™s take to make me happyā€¦couldnā€™t beleive that VCV 2.0 will live without those fanstastic modulesā€¦good griefā€¦

Without Nysthi, there will be no updating to 2.0. Might as well stop using Rack and program patches for Stutter Edit instead. :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™m a programmer though not a very good one but if there is something relatively menial that can be done to convert or whatever just let me know.

Some Nysthi modules are classic, some are essential,
and Rack without Nysthi will definitely be different,

and I really would like to pay for these modules.

Antonio please rethink your decision.

3 Likes