No more News of the Rack!

They’re all on github

3 Likes

I collected them all on github and made youtube playlists for the video versions. Here are the links:

monthly:

monatlich:

weekly:

wöchentlich:

4 Likes

Update!

Sometimes it turns out differently …

A few weeks have passed since my announcement to discontinue the News of the Rack and instead publish a Rack of the Week. Since then I have tinkered with the concept and waited for the releases to calm down again, but nothing. The developers are more creative than ever. 58 new modules, 11 beta versions and 21 updates of already available modules have been on my agenda since the last issue of the News of the Rack in week 45. I am talking about a period of 24 days!

At this point I am now making a cut and from now on I will no longer include any new modules in the patch. I will only use all other modules in the next patch. I hope to have the current patch ready by December 11th, 2020, so that everything will be up to date again on December 18th, 2020 with Patch of the Week 50.

But at the beginning of the year there will definitely be tabula rasa, I promise!

Stay safe and healthy :metal: :mask:

Manchmal kommt es anders…

Seit meiner Ankündigung die News of the Rack einzustellen und stattdessen ein Rack of the Week zu veröffentlichen sind nun schon einige Wochen vergangen. Seitdem habe ich am Konzept gebastelt und darauf gewartet, dass es wieder einmal ruhiger wird, aber Fehlanzeige. Die Entwickler sind kreativer denn je. 58 neue Module, 11 Beta-Versionen und 21 Updates bereits erhältlicher Module stehen seit der letzten Ausgabe der News of the Rack in Woche 45 auf meiner Agenda. Ich rede hier von einem Zeitraum von 24 Tagen!

An dieser Stelle mache ich nun einen Schnitt und nehme ab sofort keine neuen Module mehr in das Patch auf. Alle weiteren Module werde ich nun erst im nächsten Patch verwenden. Ich hoffe nunmehr bis zum 11.12.2020 das aktuelle Patch fertig zu haben, so dass am 18.12.2020 mit Patch of the Week 50 alles wieder aktuell ist.

Aber zum Jahresbeginn wird auf jeden Fall Tabula Rasa sein, versprochen!

Passt auf Euch auf und bleibt gesund :metal: :mask:

9 Likes