News of the Rack Week 01

Hello everyone in Rackland, after coughing all night, my throat is burning like fire. Therefore there is no video of News of the Rack this week. It also poses the principle question to me, does it need the video at all or is the newspaper version enough. That’s why I’m starting a poll here on the subject…

newsoftherack0119deutsch.pdf (1.2 MB) newsoftherack0119english.pdf (1.2 MB)

What kind of News of the Rack do you want/need?

• Newspaper
    • Video
    • Both
    • None
0 voters
2 Likes

I can I get my demos into your news release.

Until now I took my informations from the fb posts or research on github or youtube. From now on I look also here for contributions which are not in fb, In the videos of the week I only mention tutorials, tipps or module-demos. Important is in every way the educational character. I don’t mention pure music vids, because this would be too much.

2 Likes

Thank you Norbert, and get well soon!

1 Like

I don’t have much time for video so I’m reading the newspaper - which is a fantastic resource!

I’m only worried you’re set to burn yourself out… if the videos are hard and time-consuming to make, stick to the newspaper! That’s my uninformed opinion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your concern, I already decided to do the Newspaper weekly and the video monthly as it was suggested in the fb group.

2 Likes

sounds like a good compromise. cheers!

1 Like