New PC! <3 <3 <3

It was about time!! Monday I will go to get my brand new pc!! I’m so happy and excited!!

• Intel Core I9-9900K+
  • GeForce GTX 2070 8 GB DDR6
  • 32 Gb DDR4 Corsair Vengance
  • 1 x 2tb SSD (WD Blue 560/530 mb/s)
  • 1x 2Tb HDD Segate 7200RPM
  • Asus Tuf Gaming Plus SKT 1151
  • Liquid cooling + 850W power supply

I requested no neon, led, whacky stuffs inside.

It took some efforts and sacrifices to gather the bucks for it but it worth. Now I will get a proper mechanical keyboard and a mouse and, in time, a widescreen monitor! But the core is achieved!

I think I will go on a hiatus because there are at least a couple of games I badly need to play with this guy here!

Drooling in anticipation of what nightmarish patches I will play on it!

6 Likes

Lucky you, it looks like quite a monster. Let us know how it performs with Rack…

Gosh. That’s a monster :wink:

Good grief! … looks like you outspecced @AdiQ 's machine, Andrea … :wink: Have fun!

Well… It took a lot of time to gather everything and I have to admit that, as we use to say in Italy, I have eat “onions and bread” for a veeeeeery long time (to eat onions and bread = to save every possible cent for a higher purpose).

So yeah. Monday I will bring it home and start to install some stuffs and see. :level_slider::control_knobs::level_slider::sunglasses::control_knobs::level_slider::control_knobs:

3 Likes

Thats great! You will have no prob with Rack now :grin: I built a gamer pc bout 6 ys ago.still a powerhouse no prob with VCV rack I have seen yet.a littte hiccup now and then

Holy cow, that’s insane! Who needs food when your computer can eat modules for breakfast and record a 60u monster patch zoomed out from space, have fun Andrea, let us know how it goes!!!

1 Like

that’s a real monster, wow

I’m back!!

Yeah, I can confirm it’s a MONSTER!!! :scream:
First of all, I can play all the “unplayable” patches that almost crashed my old PC and that’s awesome.
Second: I can literally play VCV with huge patches AND play massive videogames without lagging or stuttering…:heart_eyes:

I think it has come the time to make some VCV videos… I got the right machine to do them… :wink:

One of the coolest thing is that it has nearly no eyecandies, no led, no fancy stuffs around. It is quietly sat on my workbench, totally silent. Hehehe… True power is quiet, I guess…

3 Likes