New PC! <3 <3 <3

(Andrea A.G. Grossi) #1

It was about time!! Monday I will go to get my brand new pc!! I’m so happy and excited!!

• Intel Core I9-9900K+
  • GeForce GTX 2070 8 GB DDR6
  • 32 Gb DDR4 Corsair Vengance
  • 1 x 2tb SSD (WD Blue 560/530 mb/s)
  • 1x 2Tb HDD Segate 7200RPM
  • Asus Tuf Gaming Plus SKT 1151
  • Liquid cooling + 850W power supply

I requested no neon, led, whacky stuffs inside.

It took some efforts and sacrifices to gather the bucks for it but it worth. Now I will get a proper mechanical keyboard and a mouse and, in time, a widescreen monitor! But the core is achieved!

I think I will go on a hiatus because there are at least a couple of games I badly need to play with this guy here!

Drooling in anticipation of what nightmarish patches I will play on it!

(Lars Bjerregaard) #2

Lucky you, it looks like quite a monster. Let us know how it performs with Rack…

(Nik Jewell) #3

Gosh. That’s a monster :wink:

(Erik Van Wees) #4

Good grief! … looks like you outspecced @AdiQ 's machine, Andrea … :wink: Have fun!

(Andrea A.G. Grossi) #5

Well… It took a lot of time to gather everything and I have to admit that, as we use to say in Italy, I have eat “onions and bread” for a veeeeeery long time (to eat onions and bread = to save every possible cent for a higher purpose).

So yeah. Monday I will bring it home and start to install some stuffs and see. :level_slider::control_knobs::level_slider::sunglasses::control_knobs::level_slider::control_knobs:

(Michael Lloyd) #6

Thats great! You will have no prob with Rack now :grin: I built a gamer pc bout 6 ys ago.still a powerhouse no prob with VCV rack I have seen yet.a littte hiccup now and then

(Adi Quinn) #7

Holy cow, that’s insane! Who needs food when your computer can eat modules for breakfast and record a 60u monster patch zoomed out from space, have fun Andrea, let us know how it goes!!!

(Jim T) #8

that’s a real monster, wow