Module for CV presets?

I’m looking for a module that can manage multiple parameter values (like a preset) and switch between them based on CV input.

The use case is a patch with three sample players, where CV → Bogaudio 8:1 allows the player to select which sample to use.

After 8:1, the signal goes through a few effects. But, the effects might not be equally appropriate for all of the samples. So it would be nice to switch their dry/wet controls, or other parameter values, at the same time.

I think I could prototype it using 8vert to set the values, merge those into poly cables, 8:1 switch the poly signals, and then split to the target parameters. It’s some visual noise in the patch but I think it would work.

Is there an easier panel for this? I searched the forum and found references to modules like “transit” or “8faces” but as far as I can see, those did not survive the transition to Rack 2.

Thanks, hjh

I searched the forum and found references to modules like “transit” or “8faces” but as far as I can see, those did not survive the transition to Rack 2.

There’s a nightly build for Rack 2 while it’s being worked on

Thanks, will try in the next couple of days (though I may have to build in Linux by myself, which would take longer).

hjh

There is a linux build there

smacks head – ah ok, then it’s easy.

I was thinking of some other plugin that’s in development, with nightly win/mac builds only.

hjh