MIDI Map not working in 2.0

Hi,

I just installed 2.0 and it seems that the MIDI map functionality is not working. I can still do “Learn”, but the controls don’t errrr, control.

What I’ve done so far?

1. I used a 1.6 patch that was working (and checked if it still was :slight_smile: )
  2. I created a new “patch” with a single control in both 1.6 and 2.0. This was just to be sure that I still knew how it works. IN 1.6, no problem. In 2.0, no go. When you assign a physical control to a logical control, the name of the control is listed, as expected, in the MIDI map, but sliders don;t move and knobs don’t turn.
  3. I checked if my MIDI keyboard (Samson Graphite 49) is still working as a keyboard. It is. Both with 1.6 and 2.0, I can still play notes

Anyone? If it works with Pro, that might be the last push for me to buy, but still, it should work in the free version.

Known bug.

Good to know and very nice you responded so quickly.

But for the future: Is there a list of know bugs? I did check this forum before I posted.

Jan

I don’t think there’s a public list of known bugs, anyone?

If you can build from source, Stoermelder midi-cat works fine, but use this fork for now:

This has been fixed in Rack v2.0.3

1 Like

Yes, I know. I was notified because I sent an e-mail to support. I wished Microsoft support was just as responsive :slight_smile: .

Could you edit the title of this thread, and add: [solved]
Or mark the post of Lars as: answer :wink:

1 Like