Logorrhoia's verbose experiments

VCV-rack really helps me calm down after days and weeks of heady workload. I’m no musician nor have I ever learned to play an instrument propperly, yet I love experimenting with tunes, themes, beats and blips. I will post results, patches and stuff to this thread and am happy to receive feedback and advice.

Here is what I came up with today, inspired by Lazy Jones/Zombie Nation’s main theme:

Here you can explore the patch:

2 Likes

I’ve been exploring Sequencer Variation and produced something ambientish. Windz is a really nice effect module and I love the new Nano plugins.

The patch can be explored here - if you do not have Vult Mysteries just replace Lapsus and repatch the Drums:

Here’s the video:

Here we go - 90 modules of functional NYSTHI Slim 1HP Modules, 18 NYSTHIOMETERs and 2 Scopes for visuals - just because!

@Omri_Cohen’s Beginner’s Patch No V inspired me to patch up some Oscillator Industrial stuff:

It was a fun experience to shape drums and try to Synch everything more or less. Definitely doesn’t allow me to procrastinate while running this patch.

1 Like

Very nice man, well done!

1 Like

Finally found some time - here’s the apocalypse:

Patch in two versions (Knock and Trummor2):

7 days of seriously slow LFO

It’s Frozen Monday:

And the two patches:

24 hours pass so quickly - here is Frozen Tuesday on a mild april day. This time also staring Starlings Gate Sequencer - enjoy!

And the patch is also available:

1 Like

Did you see the big moon rising last night? About 357k km close to the earth, bright and shiny - a good night to move into Frozen Wednesday. Have fun!

And the Patch:

1 Like

The week is half done - Frozen Thursday’s patch is here. The gate allowes you to pick your favorite timespan of recording on srsly slow LFO, starting and ending your record for you :slight_smile:

And here’s the patch:

Weekend is approaching here’s Frozen Friday for you, this time with voxglitch sequencer - have fun:

The patch is over here:

Day six of 7 Frozen Days: Saturday staring LFO madness with Nano Quart, seriously Slow LFO as voices.

More information on patch description:

Last day of the series - dark not eastery - enjoy:

Notes on the patch and Seriously Slow LFO:

1 Like

I Finally got some time on my hands to record something - be carefull with the headphone volume and enjoy:

More Information

1 Like

I’ve been experimenting with a patch designed to funktion like the Doepfer A-100 Basic System 1. Result was a drone. Added a bit of Reverb. Enjoy.

You can find more information over here:

Rhythms and Tunes staring Voxglitch and Impromptu - enjoy!

Links to helpful Sequencing Videos by Omri Cohen in the Video desription

Information on the patch:

As the title says - it’s all squinky 3 module variations, exploration, having fun. Some of the results are really weird but a nice additive to any patch.