KRTPluginA considered stable.

https://library.vcvrack.com/KRTPluginA is considered stable. No complaint issues so far with version 2 SDK upgrade. There are no default bypass connections yet. This may be added later.

2 Likes

Just submitted 2.26.28 to the build pipeline for the library. Includes some glitch fixes and removes a crash on opening C because of a missing name for a port socket. The crash was found in Rack-2.2.3. It didn’t used to crash but at least I found the bug.

2 Likes

Regarding your plugins, I’m quite curious about the Triple sequencer KRT Y. Could you share a patch or two that illustrate how you use it?

It’s a gate sequencer, a patch would not show how to use it, as it would not show any programming steps information. The easiest way to remember it, is that all 16 gates are at the top. mute turns the bottom into a mute control. now turns the bottom into a current trigger programming focus selector relevant for seq and pat. pat selects the pattern being used for the now gate. And finally seq programs the actual sequence for the selected un-muted pat of now. jazz is a scrolling timing input.

EDIT: Don’t worry about the triples when not in seq mode, as pat mode is where you are most likely to find out what they do, … think 64 length pattern with each 16 selected from a possible three, which can be set to any of the 16 per now.

EDIT2: 3 and 4 are swing. Don’t let the CV and GATE confuse you. They are a convenience of mapping a MIDI keyboard central 4 octaves to button controls. Read the manual. They have nothing to do with making notes. It is a gate sequencer. Pressing polyphonic on these shortcuts will currently cause issues as they are summed CV.

EDIT3: Also of note is it is a straight 4 to the floor machine with no pattern length beyond or lower than 64 unless you count pattern repeats the four red triples in pat mode.

EDIT4: in facr ignore the mute and pat modes to start. Use the top left port and put a seq in. Then now the red LED on the quarters to the right of the lit. Then seq and use the output top left plus one to the right. For a 16 …

EDIT5: But I want a fill? pat when you’ve selected the now focus, and on the triple in white go for the second quiet after pat (let’s call it 2) is selected. You might need a seq there!

1 Like

Just share a .VCVS :slight_smile:

You wouldn’t like it, as I just using it as a clock source to KRT Omega in a patch to test KRT Z.

Did I mention my i5 x64 died of failed battery and screen 1/3 going what can best be described as flicky. Hence the Chromebook builds lin-arm64.

EDIT: I’m sure I’d got at least a efaco and a pico drum on the roll.

EDIT2: Then I may have got a bit distracted by uncertain-geo.pdf - Google Drive and well some things are errors and somethings are deltas from what are considered to be pure errors in an applied sense.

EDIT3: Did you notice CERN set planks constant as exact? I’ll go for an error subtraction of what I did to what you think should purely replace it of less than 10^-80. Oh, yeah, some things after 1 kg= have real errors in. Ћ to the power three os small.

1 Like

I like this one Antigravity Induction and Capacitation.pdf - Google Drive

Of course you can always checkout phinka on PyPI but it hasn’t been tested.

EDIT: This is an alright techno babble read. Boltzmann-Fermi-Dirac Colour Charges – KRT

The build pipeline will run soon as I got the email for the opening of the commit issue. Roll on 2.26.28.