Korg poly 61

I record with OBS which does color keying. Eventually I figured out that having a giant and complex psychedelic backdrop massively increases the rendertime of the video so I used static backgrounds after that. I still have some nice clouds floating through the back of my streams though.

2 Likes

were you using correct patching to obtain FM ? from µOP ?

the cv must be connected only to the carrier the carrier CVIO out to the CVIO IN of the modulators the OUT of the modulator in one of the 3 LIN FM in

in this case I’m using 2 EN too

2 Likes

regarding the FM in Italo Disco, yes it’s very present, but we were talking about the poly61. And I have use it too in 1984 (was all Korg poly61, Yamaha dx7, Oberheim DX, and some Emulator II)

:wink:

1 Like

That Oberheim DX… uses the same analog filter as the Doepfer A106-5 notch filter correct? I hope that’s why i bought it. :slight_smile:

So both Synth Pop and Italo Disco utilize FM and regular analog for a sweet sound.

Something tells me you have a new 80’s pack coming out with the new look you have been working on (game changer IMO, looks amazing). Petty but important to Raccoons like me :slight_smile: