Made my first Rack module, an interesting take on the state variable filter – giving it a bit of an analog Moog slap.
Source repo here: https://github.com/janne808/kocmoc-rack-modules
Proper release later I suppose, I think it needs a bit more work to configure the oversampling from the context menu and other stuff before that.
Criticism and hacks are welcome.
Changelog for v1.0.1:
- Separate inputs for linear and exponential control voltage
- Context menu items for choosing the oversampling factor
Changelog for v1.1.0:
- Minor tweaks for SVF-1
- Add Roland TR style minimal trigger sequencer TRG
Changelog for v1.1.2:
- 6 HP redesign for SVF-1
- SVF-1 context menu for choosing the integration method (Euler, Predictor-Corrector and Trapezoidal)
Changelog for v1.2.0:
- Fix TRG resetting
- Normalize SVF-1 gain for high input driving
- Add new Moog 4-pole ladder filter module LADR
Changelog for v1.2.1:
- Add implicit integrator method (so-called zero delay feedback integration method) for LADR