KlirrFactory News: OctaSampler (NEW)

can this already be downloaded? Just checked my account and it is mentioned in the Hall of Fame Edition, but not in the downloaded file

i confirm, it is not in the plugin file yet :slight_smile:

@the1andonlydrno @Eurikon: On top of your available downloads should be “KlirrFactory Modular Mixer V 0.6.4” - Garbage is part of this download :wink:

Have fun!

2 Likes

thanks mate!

edit: oops , inputs missing? :slight_smile: i am on Windows machine

oooops - download again please …
(It’s toooo hot here) ^^

1 Like

Everything (except GrainOSC for Windows and Portland Weather KF-Edition)is ready for V1. But -still waiting for the new licensing terms :-/

1 Like

Ah ok, but Grain OSC will be ported right?
It is one of my big wishes to see Grain OSC in V1.

Yes - it just a bit tricky to get it to V1 under Windows - working on it :wink:

1 Like

can’t wait to modulate that one important knob!!! :partying_face::sunglasses:

All modules are updated to V1.

Have fun!

5 Likes

Hi Hagen,

Will you be sending out download links of new versions to current owners?

Nope -you find all Download links in your Account @ klirrfactory.com :wink:

Have fun!

Great. Thanks I have found them

I’m happy to present Klirrfactory Overdub - a MultiTrack Recording Suite which allows you to record as many channels as you want, play them back and overdub them - all in sync to the internal clock and driven by the Control module.

Check the video:

5 Likes

Hagen,

Where can I find the Clock Multiplier for v1.0? I found it to be the easiest way to do ratcheting in Rack.

Thanks!

Hi,
it’s part of the modular Mixer. So any edition from Free to Hall Of Fame has it on board :wink:

1 Like

Watched your great tutorial and have been messing around with Wonky DrumSEQ this morning.

What a brilliant tool - a masterpiece of a stochastic drum & groove sequencer.

But wait … there’s more ! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the updates you mention at the end of the video…I wonder if you might add a CV input to the the Keep Fixed Steps switch too ?

Anyway, whatever … it’s already great. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey :wink:
planned: CV input for Fixed Steps, Mute with CV in for every channel, Sum Out for every channel (A+B), CV Out per channel (according to the set values) and maybe probability for ever channel.
But - be patiently - I’m kind of busy at the moment :wink:

3 Likes

Wonky DrumSEQ is updated to V1.1!

NEW:
A+B Gate Output
CV In for Fixed Steps
A brand new CV Out Section with Probability Parameter and Input which sets the probability that a set Control Voltage gets a random value – so you can change the CV Out for every Track from 100% original up to 100% random, and a Range Parameter which allows you to set the CV Out range in Octaves/Volts.
And last but not least another Gate Output which sends a Gate for every set step ignoring all probability settings.

Have fun!

3 Likes

Frozen Wasteland Portland Weather KlirrFactory Edition is now V1.0

Get you the beast for free @ KlirrFactory.com

Have fun!

7 Likes