Is there a way to "map" selections/parameters in the modules main context menu?

Hi all, looking to see if yall can help me out. I want to map the “mode(s)” that are selected when right clicking on a module (say Audible Instruments Macro Oscillator’s “Model” selection for instance). I know I can use CV-MAP to map controls context menu items, but I am wondering if it is possible to do this on the main module window as well (as that does not seem to be working with CV-MAP)?? Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

You can’t „map“ context menu options, but you can take a look at my STROKE module.
What exactly are you trying to do?

Even if the context menu item controls a param?

It’s possible but the developer would need to provide some kind of mapping target on the panel to do it.

For example in MixMaster track menus we have low pass and high pass filter sliders. We have little LEDs under the track labels that light up when these filters are on. Those little LEDs also act as mapping targets for the filters in the menu so they can be mapped by clicking on those.

Regarding Macro Oscillator specifically, you can use CV Map to map the Edit knob to CV control the models.

You should also be able to turn on Meta mode in the context menu and use the FM input to map the models, that doesn’t seem to be working for me though.

You need to turn up FM for this to work :

1 Like

Doh! Now you mention it I realise it’s not the first time I’ve missed that!

1 Like