How do I subscribe to a plugin?

@LarsBjerregaard pointed out that in VCV 2 it is still possible to subscribe to a whole plugin. But since updating I am no longer subscribed to any modules, and I can’t find the button. Even modules I had not subscribed to before don’t seem to have buttons.

I only ever subscribed to whole plugins. Can’t you click on that “+ Add” button/link?

If you click on the green bordered “Instruo” name, doesn’t that take you to the view which lists everything included in that plugin, and lets you subscribe to the whole of it?

This is the link you need for subscribing to a plugin as opposed to adding a module:

I want to subscribe to the whole plugin.

No, it takes me to a page that shows all the plugins in that module, but still no subscribe button.

That’s it! thanks!

1 Like

Can’t you just go to https://library.vcvrack.com/plugins and subscribe to the plugin? On that page you can also add all the modules in the plugin, if you have previously only selected some of them.

No, it takes me to a page that shows all the plugins in that module, but still no subscribe button.

Weird! Just tried it and it works over here. Both when logged in and when not. I get the feeling this is a website/browser glitch and not intentional :slight_smile:

Nitpick: all the modules in that plugin :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m having the same problem. I emailed support. I’m also using a Mac, and I tried Firefox and Safari as browsers… nothing. Using VCV Free Rack 2.

On a related note, here’s a thread where someone writes about not having “add” buttons - which I also experience: