House of Stalys Modules: v1.4.2 [New skins]

Availability ? Open-source or … ?

1 Like

Small Tip: Have a look into the library :wink:

1 Like

It’s open-source (GPL-v3 or later)

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to see the additional features added. Looking forward to experimenting with this later.

4 Likes

Thanks to you, your modules are really inspiring!

2 Likes

At the time I left the message it wasn’t there.

Thanks, I got it from github this morning. No problem with the build, I’ll play with the module later this afternoon.

1 Like

V1.0.1 just got released, with minor tweaks to the interface (fixing alignments and overlapping objects):

2 Likes

Hi @stalysmusic - this is not mandatory according to #announcements current rules but…to edit the first post and adding a link to https://library.vcvrack.com/Stalys/VCDualNeuron is going to be helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, it’s done :slight_smile:

Ah, ok. I’m sorry :sunglasses:

1 Like

I just released v1.2.1 with 7 new modules!

Original Post edited with full details

6 Likes

Sorry for an easy questioni, but i couldn’t find an instruction how to install it. This is what i did

2004  unzip StalysVCVPlugin-main.zip
 2005  mv StalysVCVPlugin-main /home/user/.Rack/plugins-v1/
 2006  cd /home/user/.Rack/plugins-v1/
 2007  cd StalysVCVPlugin-main/
 2008  make

and i am getting this error message: 

make: *** No rule to make target '../../plugin.mk'.  Stop.

I used “find” command for plugin.mk and couldn’t find it. Thanks in advance.

I guess i figured it out, but it sure isn’t info that easy to find for a newbie.

Perhaps i see it wrong, but it might be an idea to add such info in the README or INSTALL file? Anyway, sorry for the noise. Shall i remove this comment, as it is announcements section and not support?

Thanks for pointing out! Actually you can clone it wherever you want, just make sure to have RACK_DIR exported with the path you’ve extracted RackSDK.

For instance, RACK_DIR=/home/user/Rack make.

You can follow those instructions for more details, notably on the dependencies and SDK installation.

I’ll take some time ASAP to add this to the repo’s README.md.

1 Like

Just added 12 new modules to the collection! Notably ADC and DAC, Min and Max and an octal Function Generator!

Main post updated with all details

allmodules

7 Likes

New version out!

• All panels have been redrawn (properly aligning everything, and redesigning Dual Neuron panel), in 4 themes.
Bee

Hornet

Light

Dark

• Multiplier now goes from -2 to 2 instead of -1 to 1 previously: It can amplify the incoming signal.

• I added a blank panel, for good measure :wink:

blank

• Check the new album that I just release to demo it:
2 Likes

Hey! wonderful collection! I am forcing myself to stay into a standalone system of your modules, it’s awesome! really Sergish and test equipment madness :smiley:

2 Likes

Waow that’s really cool! Thanks for your appreciation :blush: I can’t wait to hear what you create :smiley:

2 Likes

Are the earlier panel designs with the larger bold type still accessible somehow? Slightly nicer for those with visual impairment.

yeah, that’s odd. I, also, can’t read small fonts. And it seems like there is plenty of room here for larger one.