Great weird Jakub Ciupinski tutorial

I built the first bit, got it working ok, still have very little idea what’s going on lol. I’m going to have to play with it to explore the ideas he’s taking about.

2 Likes

That is quite beautiful, great example of how much there is to discover in even the smallest things.

1 Like

Has anyone managed to get a remake or the actual VCV file? Or even a recording of the track? I’m absolutely in love with this piece

I like his video where he uses the filter as a slew limiter. The resonance does wonderfully weird things there.

1 Like

Haha. Well worded!

I really respect both Omri and Jakub and the way they share their ideas and knowledge to help others manage the compexity of modular synthesis. And thus enjoy modular synthesis more.

Also demystifying and dehyping the whole thing with their comprehensive and step by step approach. Thus making sure that everyone can use these videos to get more underdtanding and creative ideas. From beginners to even the most experinced.

Jakub Cuipinski is especially good at exploiting and sharing in-depth knowledge on how stuff works at the lower levels. The actual basics.

2 Likes