GEODESICS gold edition challenge

kind reminder :wink:

I just finished my entry :wink:

I used the forbidden module for the “rhythm section” and copied it for some melodics mixed with leakage through quantum, beside this I used every Geodesics module in the patch for melidc movement or/and modulations, and I added some chronoblobs and Plateaus for smoother sounds, mixed live with my keylab61

here is the patch:

Geodesic_rsmus7_going-for-gold.vcv (73.2 KB)

1 Like

I did it as quick as possible. Thanks for being so kind and waiting for me.

1 Like

Hello Guys! Thank you all for your submission! it’s great to have you on this challenge! The poll is on facebook, feel free to share it around :slight_smile:

Here is the playlist:

Here is the poll post

2 Likes

Congratulation Fome aka @jfbraseth , who have won the geodesics gold challenge by the modular laws with his great patch! We hope you will enjoy your one of a kind Geodesics gold edition.

@Omri_Cohen, you had to be out because nobody can compete with your awesomeness. We hope you will enjoy your own special edition!

Thank you to every participant for their great music! We are amazed everyday by the creativity of the composers among this community, who can turn some code line and svg files into music!

7 Likes

Rules are rules, and a one of a kind edition is one of a kind, but we would like to thank all the participants for playing the game with us and making really inspiring music on this challenge.

Here is the svg gradient we used to make the gold skin. we can’t share ths custom graphics elements but some basic inkscape operations should help you to turn your Dark matter edition from copper to gold in a few clicks. there is only one rectangle to modify for each svg.

available for 7 days

2 Likes

Congratulations Fome ! To be honest, it wasn´t my choice, but revisiting it, i can say the win is well deserved, through complexity and pro-use of the Geodesics collection.

Also congratulations Omri, i can only agree to what was said above.

Thanks to Pyer for providing the svg file, but that´s the line, that i promised to myself, will never cross in VCV or i´ll get swallowed and come out months later with own modules. :wink: I hope, we can do this again some time…

3 Likes