Geodesics Entropia: Tutorial video

Oh boy, a new module in the Geodesics collection, what a treat! Entropia, Thermodynamic Microstate Sequencer, is an amazing tool for adding this special seasoning to a sequence. It’s built out of two 8-step sequences, that together create one unique sequence with the possibility to combine control voltage with audio, and even add to your favorite sequencer some random surprises.

In this video, I go through all the different features of Entropia, starting with a quick overview of the module, and building a patch, from scratch, utilizing all of its unique features.

12 Likes

Nice touch with the FM modulation on the XFX Wave :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a beast! Thanks Omri!

2 Likes

Thanks, Marc! I really love this one, and I would love to have it as hardware one day… :slight_smile:

It is indeed! Cheers!

From the very beginning of the video, i thought to myself “What if i feed Entropia with Turing Machine?”, and there you go! … in minute 19:07 a Turing Machine feeding Entropia! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks a lot, as usual, for your time and dedication making all these videos that are an invaluable help for everybody in the VCV Rack world! :pray: … I want to explore the sequence with Turing Machine + Entopia, i feel it is a very good bass base on which something interesting could be build … we’ll see!

1 Like

That’s so cool! There is nothing like feeding a randomly generated sequence into a sequencer that generates random sequences :slight_smile:
I’m really happy that you find my videos useful! Go load up a patch with a few Entropias and have fun :slight_smile:

another great module from geodesics!

3 Likes

Totally! It’s smart, it’s intuitive, it’s unique, it’s good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been having fun with Entropia today and what fun too :smile:

1 Like

It is a really fun sequencer indeed :slight_smile: