FLAG (free) Electric Ensemble (8-voice Chorus)

I approve of this strategy but would suggest upping the ante with a Quantussy ring

1 Like

Ooh! Cheby and Sub! thanks for using the blue knobs :wink:

“Lemme introduce you to my friend Eric. Eric? He likes CV inputs. He wants a CV input on his wipers so he can play musinc on the windshield when it’s raining.”

2 Likes

Hmmmmmm…maybe I will! (I guess I better find out how to do that first). Okay, here it is. I added a Quantussy Ring as an LFO modulator for the tap Delays. I also added a Squinky Labs Saws, set both to a TET24 microtonal scale and then crossfade between the two VCOs. I also tried Caudal and that worked pretty well too.

2 Likes

I love Squinky labs! I use Saws, Shaper, Formants and Cheby all the time. Did you ever check out the Squink-Tone “Gamma V” Polysynth patch?

I had not seen that. Cool! Are there any demo videos or recordings I can listen to?

Nice work. And I also know the pain of the only comment on a video being spam.

Nope. However, I had this project from about 20 years ago called “Surfing Spies from Outer Space”. As you can tell, it wasn’t a serious musical endeavor. The drummer moved, and I shelved it. I guess I can use the Korg mini pops drum sounds. I’ll see if I can dust off a song or two for the Squink-tone. Probably end up with a Lowery home organ sound.

Spam??? But… I just sent my credit card info to maria strelkova!

1 Like

Any chance for a stereo version of this wonderful Chorus/Ensemble module? :smiley:

1 Like

Short answer yes!

5 Likes

Great, looking forward using this as a busmix send effect. :+1:t4: