Feature requests.

Please add module ratings and module collections to VCV Rack for those who want to make a collection of favorite modules out of the huge amount of modules in VCV Rack or make 1-5 star ratings of modules to sort choice modules. I would also love to have morphing patch variations in VCV rack like in the Nord Modular G2 editor and Cherry Audio Voltage Modular.

3 Likes

You’ll need to send your feature request through to VCV, it won’t be picked up in a community post.

For assistance with your VCV account, feature requests and bug reports for VCV products, the VCV Library, and business/private requests, email support@vcvrack.com or use the contact form on this page.

Stoermelder’s Transit module does this. You can store 12 snapshots and fade between them (up to 10 seconds I think).

Ed

I have a thought for two future features that would make a ton of sense. To me, at least. So is there any point in trying to resurrect this thread for public discussion instead of just mailing it directly to VCV?

I think this thread is about feature requests, so feel free to tell us your thoughts. Maybe the one or other is already implemented in some module, or it can be implemented in a new module. Not every feature for the Rack has to be implemented in the Rack itself.