Entrian Sequencers Teaser Trailer

WOw, huge effort!

1 Like

a HUGE gamechanger!

1 Like

Big time! There are other ways to use sequencers but they’re mostly tedious to set up and over midi things don’t always stay in sync for most daws, this is major for Rack standalone! Can’t wait to take it for a spin.

Also curios about possibility of recording from midi keyboard for example, especially poly signal (notes). Trigger recording was been possible in previous Entrian Drum Sequencer…And of course interested in recording automations into those fancy lines and then edit it!)

1 Like

count me in for osx testing

will pay you before the beta for sure!

Pretty amazed by this. VCV was allready becoming a DAW on its own , but this looks awesome!! :smiley:

Oh wow, this looks very interesting Ritchie…

looks amazing, I also would like to be a beta tester (and could compile for Linux) :metal::sunglasses:

In fact, I meant something like this when I wrote about recording MIDI and SV with the ability to sync. I’m sure this plugin will be a great success. Thanks!

Great work Richie! Hit me up for a beta test when you are ready with it.

:vulcan_salute:t3:

News? Did I miss something?

News in a small number of days, all being well. Big thanks for all the offers to beta test - I’ll be in touch with everyone when it’s ready for that.

2 Likes

Great! Thank You!

I am also ready to become a beta tester @Richie

Omygod, I can’t bear to wait and try VCV for DAW only to load up this baby DAW in VCV for DAW, next iteration what? Congrats and good work!

1 Like

Whooooooot!!! This looks incredible :scream::+1::v: I’m a seasoned Cubase user and the drum map looked like home to me, sweeeet!

I can’t wait anymore! xDDD

Looks like it’s available now in the Library :wink: !

1 Like

Yes, now released!

See the Entrian Sequencers released announcement. :slight_smile:

3 Likes