¿developers wanting to be featured in the vcp challenge?

since i recently revived the very cool patch challenge, i am looking for developers that have not yet have their plugins / modules featured yet, and would like to see people making patches with their work.

i prefer open source or otherwise free plugins, as they will see the widest usage. but if commercial plugin devs are willing to do some promotion, i am open to that. you could possibly offer your plugin for free for a limited time, or offer it for free to people featuring it in a video, or offer some kind of other incentive.

you can contact me privately or leave a comment below.

4 Likes

You got me already, and it pleased me.

2 Likes

I wrote my first module, Eugene the Euclidean Rhythm Generator, during this holiday. Seeing others use it and getting some feedback would be awesome.

6 Likes

I can’t recall if you had a challenge featuring an Impromptu module, but if not, I raise my hand! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any of the Frequency Domain modules would be fun, since they tend to be kind of “out there” This might be the most straightforward one

2 Likes

we haven’t had impromptu featured yet, tho various modules have appeared in many patches. but it’s about time impromptu got the spotlight!

3 Likes

@rare.breeds and @almostEric both those modules look inspiring! thanks for the idea.

If you like Euclidean rhythms (not to mention crazy polyrhythms and polymeters) there is this:

(plus all of its expanders)

And if you take Euclidean mathematics and apply it to tonality, you get this: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

any other developers interested?

If you wanted to feature either Entrian Acoustic Drums or Entrian Sequencers, I’ll happily offer a free license to anyone submitting an entry.

1 Like