Day of the Dead Vult Giveaway

The Day of the Dead is getting closer and Vult and I are doing another giveaway! You can find the full details in the description of this video

7 Likes

great idea, will there also be a giveaway for those who have all Vult modules, like me? Just asking, I will build a patch anyway. :metal::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have all the Vult modules too but toiled all weekend to make something special. The audio is less than ideal but a lot of firsts were happening on this and I just want to be done, till the next one.

VULTARI-BOOMSTICK_Leakaging.vcv (148.9 KB) Pretty sure it ain’t got no un-free modules in it.

7 Likes

Oh nice! You’ve created a whole array of sounds with it, that’s great!

Oh man… this was hard, and I cant work on this anymore. Vultari is not my kind of module, so… First I worked on a patch that had a 303-kind of wibe, mainly modulating the resonance of Boomstick, but alas, could not make a matching drum. So, back to the drawing board, went out for a burger (vegetarian, of course) + beer & listened to some Soft Moon, which gave me some ideas.

Any-hoo, much time to work for y’all, here´s my input to this little giveaway. Find me on patchstorage, to steal the good bits :skull:

5 Likes

That’s a nice one! Thanks!

2 Likes

this is the kind of thing I just can’t get anywhere with. I always dread it when the VCP picks some module that I just cannot get on with. I also loose out to other peoples massivly supperiour ability to structure more “traditional” eurorack pieces. I mean, I’ve got one okay loop that mutates nicely over time but that’s it.

1 Like

You don’t have to create whole songs. Interesting sound design ideas are also more than welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what I thought as well and mainly worked with some very basic themes. They’re both nice & interesting modules, but especially Vultari is very sensitive. But I liked the sound I had in the very beginning of my patch, now kind of regret that I didn’t do some sort of drone from that. Hmm…

1 Like

here is my submission

i think this it is more like a ringtone… i really didn’t “click” with vultari… happens i guess :slight_smile: nonetheless, this is a great idea and this excersize made me get out of my comfort zone which is allways a good thing. cheers to vult and omri!

3 Likes

Added to the playlist :slight_smile:

Here’s my entry for the contest. Vultari really is a mean beast. Couldn’t get it to sound nice. So why bother :wink:

3 Likes

Here is mine :metal::metal::skull:

https://patchstorage.com/boomtareggae/
3 Likes

enchanting patch - me like!

1 Like

Nice work everyone!

This was super challenging, but I finally managed to get something musical out of the Vultari.

2 Likes

Added to the playlist :slight_smile:

this is really good, just my kind of meditative repetitive dub(ish) techno. nice one!

1 Like

I had a lot of fun with Vultari, not easy to control, the beast! (with drums modules)

4 Likes

Okay. If I post my creation in this thread do I have to send you an email? (I’m a bit social phobic so sending emails slightly freaks me out).