DanTModules New Releases Thread

I’ve not made a release in github before, if you could give me a little pointer in the right direction I’ll give it a try

I won’t be at my main computer for a while (work meetings). I think you just click on the”releases” tab. I’d ask the google.

Ah no worries, yes it is that simple, but I had the releases tab turned off :woozy_face:

Ok, I have now created a github release with the latest vcvplugin and will update releases in future to avoid confusion

1 Like

New release that includes the Wavulike Auto-Duck feature

1 Like

Finally finished off some things I have been working on for a while on Sunday, so I have published a new release

Heh heh, check me out turning a triangle wave into a Batman’s head wave

5 Likes

Hi Dan, these are some fine additions to your modules :+1:

Thanks, I’m glad you like them… here is a little demo patch using the new Billy G8s module

1 Like

Do you need someone to build on Mac Dan? Either way the updates look good!

Thanks for the offer, but actually I have finally updated my iMac and have the build env working…

I have updated the release with the Mac build

1 Like

Thanks Dan! Love your work!

v2.3.0 has been pushed to the library and is available now!dantvcv2

10 Likes

Nice work Dan!

Started working on a new module to go with the Bright-Idea for my next DanTModules release

2 Likes
1 Like

Excited for Nonaquant! I think at the moment the only other module that can do this (without resorting to Scala files) is Customscaler from noobhour, but I’m liking your interface more.

Edit: also Customscaler hasn’t yet been ported to Rack v2.

v2.3.2 of DanTModules (including Bright-Idea & Nonaquant) is available now from the library & the documentation has had an mvp update (I know my docs suck, if you have any capacity or desire for better docs, please consider contributing, details in the README.md)

7 Likes

amazing work on NONAQUANT Dan! And here is my appreciation of it!

5 Likes

mine as well, lovely soothing patch

1 Like

Much appreciated “extended quantizer”, Dan, I also liked it, especially in combination with my eternal favorite Cookies by computerscare ) +Just one thought/suggestion - I would love to see ALL notes played at once instead of only selected channels :wink: