DanT: Little Pig

CVfunk-HouseRisingSun_Piggy.vcv (13.3 KB) Works perfectly with my guitar patch.

This is a great guitar effect!! I really like it, sounds like a little blown out amp on a big stage, even makes that little PA squeal. Nice work.

2 Likes

Donā€™t judge my guitar playing :smiling_face: its just a demo

Actually, I am kinda frustrated, when I used to be on an iMac the latency was so small that I didnā€™t notice it and loopback allowed to me to get any audio in any app in any way I wanted.

On windows the ASIO stuff sucks and the latency makes playing to any sort of beat impossibleā€¦ there must be a better way to do things on Windows

6 Likes

Great demo Dan, and a really cool module. Iā€™m in no position to judge anyone elseā€™s guitar skills!

Hint: if you put an amp sim in front, it sounds even better. Have you got the Host FX module? I use a couple of the Brainworx amp sims but plenty of decent free ones about. I keep hearing good things about NAM (neural amp modeller) but havenā€™t tried it yet. You donā€™t need the extra drive, it just gives things a better tone compared with DIā€™ing guitar.

1 Like

Yeah, I have Host, and also I have an older version of NI Guitar Rig, though I didnā€™t want to over complicate the demo but I do often use Host in my own patches.

If I wanted to get a new amp sim then Iā€™d be tempted by some of these

Neural looks so much fun. A friend has the Quad Cortex they make and it is just marvelous.

everything is so spendy though

The Pig is looking so fun!! Canā€™t wait to see where the Neo Oblique is heading.

1 Like
2 Likes

Updated manual for Little Pig: https://miff-real.github.io/DanTModules-Manual/manual/neon-oblique/#little-pig

1 Like