Computerscare Modules: v1.1.1

I wasn’t able to reproduce the “goes back to a on reset” problem. Does it happen when you click one of the manual reset buttons, or when you send a trigger to a reset inputs? Could you upload a patch file where it happens?

Regarding your suggestion: I think that would be really useful and I’d love to implement formulas in I Love Cookies at some point.

1 Like

Hi

Sorry for my ignorance, I know how to make time divisions in the awesome Laundry Soup, but i don´t know how to make time multiplications, Is there someone who know´s how to make it?

Thank you for your time and patience.

1 Like

BPM tools by ML modules.

1 Like

I’m afraid Laundry Soup does not support clock multiplications at this time.

1 Like

Thank you Cabotage, But my question is about Laundry Soup module :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Adam.

Is there any hope to expect time multiplications in a future update? If so, i thank you in advance! And thank you for your modules.

1 Like

Hehe. I think in order to multiply time, the code must calculate de incoming bpm, so is more complex than divide it. Just an assumption, I’m not a programmer. But it would be great to be able to use something like 0.5 to multiply :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Cabotage

I agree with you, i´m not a programmer too, but i think it would be very nice if Laundry Soup could make multiplications like he make divisions. A very nice module indeed.

Thank you all and all the best.

1 Like

Here’s a file that illustrates what I’m experiencing: cookiesexample.vcv (22.7 KB)

On my VCV (v1.1.6, win 7 64) if you press the restart on the top Clocked the two parts from FM-OP play different notes. One starts on a and the other starts on s. The only difference between the two Clocked modules is that one is set to stay high when reset. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Awesome modules. Made me go creative with poly stuff. Also the interfaces are fresh and are contrasting with the other pieces.

1 Like

It would be a pretty big change to how Laundry Soup works “behind the scenes”, but it is the natural place for the module to go feature-wise. I’d say there is a 34% chance of me adding multiplications in 2020.

4 Likes

Thank´s Adam, 34% is better than none :+1:

Adam, is there a reason that Laundry Soup outputs in poly for this sequence? I’m not doing anything complex. I had to split out a mono signal to get it to work right.

Laundry%20soup%20clock%20bug

1 Like

Yes and No see here :

Or wait for Adam.

1 Like

That’s the issue. Should have checked Github. Duh!

2 Likes

The next update will default to mono for a sequence like that.

1 Like