Choosing an artists name for yourself?

I like Har’O’Baro…

3 Likes

In the end I went with ‘Down of Hares’ It just suited me more and felt right :slight_smile:

I’m now busy creating graphics for my new youtube channel so hopefully I should be up and running in a few days.

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

I’ve always thought the strongest image for any electronic musician is their face and name. It’s okay to have other artwork, but most potential listeners aren’t looking for it and just want to see who will be performing the concert that night.

4 Likes

My first post on this platform. Lovely place ye got here, i must say. :slight_smile:
For me it was important that the name says something about the type of music i make.
The fact that the name has no other google results helps :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have no idea, I’ve given up years ago. My own name doesn’t really work. My stupid ass nationality means I have a letter that doesn’t exist elsewhere in the world, so I have to mess it up anyway. I probably have 4 or 5 different names registered around the web. The soundcloud is called “rekt”, so I’ll keep it at that. The happy 4chan days.

I changed the youtube channel to at least be somewhat descriptive of what I intend to have there, although that also sucks. But a quick search didn’t reveal some huge artist that I’ve never heard about, for once, so I’ll just roll with it.

2 Likes

I like the new name of your channel :wink: and also the content inside :grin:

1 Like