Cabotage KSM tutorials

The patch in the video doesn’t work anymore, I think it was some module update. I fixed it in the downloadable version. But I’m with you that broken things can be better sometimes.

1 Like

I totally acknowledge @dag2099 and I’m on my knees.

It’s really weird how synchronicity works, just yesterday before going to bed I followed @CabotageKSM on lbry.tv / odysee.com. And I was thinking about you @dag2099. And this morning I was tagged by you, here on the forum, for the same thing. :rofl:

@Cabotage_KSM There is a bit of an “inside joke” between me and dag about scope patterns. I use to admire his scope “art” in past twitch streams. But now, we both found a new master :wink: .

Can’t wait to see more of this. :+1:

… and not just the scope stuff :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, now I understand :grin:

Well, I’ll catch up on what you’re doing. I see your twitch link, what’s the Stephan one? (if I can ask)

I’m sorry, I don’t know what you mean when you ask: “what’s the Stephan one?”

Sorry, I mixed members. I mean the twitch of @dag2099 but I’ve found it.

1 Like

I don’t stream as much as I used to. Mostly I upload to Youtube these days. But I love the idea of being called “Stephan”. I may well adopt that as my official VCV name.

1 Like

S02E03 A trip to the fourth dimension with Axioma’s Tesseract

9 Likes

S02E04 Just another weird experiment.

3 Likes

S02E05 A set with different scenes to make visuals on the scope. Link to download samples in the description.

5 Likes

Hello another great method of oscilloscope music, is this patch available on Patchstorage? Love the Musicbox usage! Caudal to morph and Computerscare all great untried modules I have never used :>

1 Like

Thank you. This is not exactly oscilloscope music. That’s when the audio is the same signal that you see, and I didn’t cover it yet. There’s a link to the samples in yt, I didn’t uploaded the patch 'cause it doesn’t have the wav files. This is the vcv file without the samples if you want to try it.

cabotage_ksm-vjing_the_scope.vcv (126.3 KB)

Great tutorials. I totally overlooked them. Thanks for making them.

Thank you very much for the samples and now the patch. Much appreciated! So would any patch trigger the oscilloscope if connected to the rest socket?

Glad you dig them

You’re welcome. Don’t understand the question. You mean the poly inputs of the oscilloscope?

True the last sentence does not make sense. Please ignore it!

1 Like

S02E06 Modular arcade.

4 Likes

S2E07 Astrophysics and music :grin:

2 Likes

This looks marvellous, just a shame the patch is not available on Patchstorage :unamused: Please can you put it on there? Also I have not got a game pad to hand, is it possible to drive it with a MIDI keyboard or computer keyboard? I know I am very demanding!

1 Like

Thank you. Here are the patches. You can play snake with S, Z, X and C keys. If you want to play pong with a MIDI keyboard, in the MIDI-CC module you have to choose MIDI Driver and Device. Then click the slot number 1 and move a knob on your controller.

cabotage_ksm-snakey.vcv (27.3 KB)

cabotage_ksm-pong.vcv (59.1 KB)

1 Like