Cabotage KSM tutorials

Thank you. This topic is broad and cannot be covered in a single video. I use walk a lot, especially the slim version.

1 Like

shameless plug #344: My “LFN” is an unusual source of randomness. It’s noise run thought a graphic equalizer, but the bands are very low in freq (like 1/10 of a hz!). It’s actually still pretty popular. Unfortunately it only has one monophonic output.

2 Likes

S2E08 Unpredictable voltage

4 Likes

Another great tutorial, thank you so much more continuing to do these. Very useful as usual!

1 Like

my pleasure

Nice simple patches always gladden my heart as well. I will start tinkering away with the modules you suggested. Good to try new modules!

1 Like

S02E09 Music theory & electricity

3 Likes

mentioned it on your FB post - your middle C should be in Hz, not kHz. (unless this is for the cats and dogs that we all have) :smiley:

1 Like

S02E10 Some of the new features in VCV Rack v2.0.0

6 Likes

I’m excited about your harmony tutorial. This increases my musical skills :grinning:

1 Like

Do you know when it will be released?

I don’t even know if it’s going to be released :laughing:

S02E11 Cellular automaton

1 Like

The blocks to build the universe.

7 Likes

S02E13 Towards a standard numbering for eight-step patterns.

6 Likes

Not much going on at Castle Modula tonight so…

Just messing around with the octet pattern idea. 2 channels, one knob per channel to select the pattern along with CV control over the selection. Common run/clock and reset. May even make it so you can chain the patterns for 2x 8 or 1 x 16 operation.

9 Likes

Wow, you totally got it. I think it could be a great module. :grin: (I’m Cabotage, sometimes I forget to comment from the right account)

great idea this will be a usefull module :+1:

maybe it would be possible to make the modules chainable, or make an expander module with just one line of patterns.

Nice.

S03E01 Everything you never asked to know about harmonics.

7 Likes