Build your Oxidlab Entferner LE patch - Contest

Hi everybody. It’s been a while :wink: Here’s my contribution. Basicaly, I started patching this with ring modulation (taking advantage of the quadrant multiplication ability of “Blinds” (Aka “quad vc polarizer”), and feedback paths. I must confess that CMPDIST from bogaudio is quite tricky to understand, but I had some fun discovering it.

Cheers. Patch sent per e-mail. Thank you Alexander for providing so cool stuff.

7 Likes

Here’s my entry, it was fun

4 Likes

Here’s my entry.

2 Likes

Lunar Campground. Just for fun. Not competing as already own the package. Good luck all!

1 Like

that 1hp gap is bothering me

2 Likes

Me too, I like neet layout …

hiii

i tried to use all the modules on this one, and the cables are color coded to help visualize. Hope you like

2 Likes

Here’s my entry. I like that I was able to get the filters to generate a bassline and distortion as well (I did not use the Bogaudio distortion module). Not that I have any idea how I got there or anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

reminds me of my dialup days…

3 Likes

Submitted! Really nice sounding filter, a little resonance goes a long way

Lol, I didn’t realize you could attach a cable from the guy’s head. It spits out audio too which would have been really useful for my patch

1 Like

my humble entry, i’m a bit rusty in the VCV ways but i had fun with this fixed rack, completely out of my comfort zone, i’m submitting the most coherent patch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I got that from the contest promo video made by @asedev

Patch and description sent.

“Shipbuilding”

1 Like

Good day. Nice filters I was playing with. Will definitely use them in the future.

2 Likes

First of all thanks to all participants! All contributions are really appreciated and it is great to discover your creative approaches.

It will take a little time to carefully check all contributions. Afterwards I will contact the winners directly and post all details.

I hope everybody enjoyed this kind of contest. We might again run another one based on our next modules.

6 Likes

We found the three lucky winners and have also drawn the randomly selected post.

The lucky winners are (and I am just mentioning the start of the email address here):

• spyartinc
  • denis.tercier
  • canosilveira.diego

The randomly drawn post is:

I again thank all participants. All contributions have been great and it was hard to pick just three winning patches.

All patches will be made available as a download from our website within the next days.

6 Likes

congrats to all the winners

3 Likes

Bravo to the winners, and woohoo to me :blush:

Alexander :+1: already in my account :heart:

2 Likes

congrats to the winner :slight_smile: :partying_face:

1 Like