Build a patch using the prepared VCV Rack file and show us your outstanding creations.
- Three (3) winners will be picked from within all contributions based mainly on the patch’s creativity.
- One (1) winner will be randomly picked from within all users who commented on this topic.
- Each winner will receive one (1) license of the Oxidlab Entferner package (https://library.vcvrack.com/Oxidlab-Entferner).
Feel free to check out https://youtu.be/4vuqMbnrQCU to get some basic ideas about how to use the patch.
- Download the patch from here https://www.oxidlab.de/vcvrack_contest/contest_1_patch.zip (concept by Omri Cohen)
- Use solely the already added modules. Don’t add or remove any module.
- Wire it up as you like, but the patch has to use at least one (1) Oxidlab Entferner LE filter prominently.
- Give us some details about your patch (basic idea, what is the intention, …).
- Send your patch to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, create a video on Youtube.
- All contributions will be made available on the website https://www.oxidlab.de.
- Only one (1) contribution per user.
- You can only win one (1) license if you have a valid VCV Rack account.
- The contest runs from 2020/08/04 12:00 PM CET until 2020/08/11 12:00 PM CET. A. The winners are contacted via email after the contest deadline. B. The randomly picked winner will be contacted via a community message. C. All winners will be announced here.
The following modules are needed to take part in this contest:
- Audible Instruments - https://library.vcvrack.com/plugins?query=audible+instruments
- BogAudio - https://library.vcvrack.com/plugins?query=bogaudio
- Impromptu - https://library.vcvrack.com/plugins?query=impromptu
- OxidLab - https://library.vcvrack.com/plugins?query=oxidlab
Good luck to everybody!