Bug Report: Orphan Process (Win 7)

Running Rack 1.0 in Windows 7 (64-bit). Seemed to be running well, but then I went to see what’s in the Library, found three plugins that looked useful, clicked them from +Free to -Free. Then opened Rack, clicked the Library tab, and chose Update All. It seemed to do so (though the 3rd one only showed 97% as the final value for the download). Clicked OK to quit Rack and restarted it. It won’t open. Consistently. I get a consistent report that Rack is already running.

So I open Task Manager. Sure enough, there are two Rack processes running. And one of them won’t End Process. A few minutes later Windows has cleared its cache (or whatever the term is) and now Rack will open, but it says it recovered from a crash, so I get a blank rack rather than the template or the patch I was using.

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to file a bug report, but if there IS a right place, I haven’t been able to find it. How about a nice Bug Reports thread in the Forum?

I can’t help with the problem, but bug reporting is mentioned in the FAQ
https://vcvrack.com/manual/FAQ.html

The issue tracker on GitHub is the place to report Rack bugs. It is easier to track there.