bandcamp, let's follow each other!

I was looking for music on bandcamp, and I thought it might be nice for anyone who has put music on bandcamp to connect with each other. So my proposal is that we share our bandcamp addres here, and we can start following each other.

Here’s mine: joopvanderlinden.bandcamp.com

3 Likes

@Omri_Cohen and I made this one:

2 Likes

Followed and followed. Here’s mine

2 Likes

My page for VCV (and future modular) stuff. Kinda abandoned for now, though I am planning to make new music eventually

3 Likes

as can be seen, for the past three years i’ve only done the drone day compilation mixes. and i do plan on doing another one this year.

4 Likes

Here’s mine. Most if it is via traditional DAW approach, but there’s a dozen or so VCV tracks in the more recent collections.

2 Likes
1 Like

I think an “i” is missing here.

Here’s me and Bill’s sounds:

2 Likes

I started with “Hopes and Theory” because I always like albums with orange colors. Fun stuff. There’s a kind of restless drifting feel.

1 Like

Why thank you. That one’s my friend’s work, I’ll tell him you liked it

Hey man I love your track “fishing boats for sale” off “how to pet a cat”. Brilliant! As soon as I have money again, I’ll buy your album😃

1 Like

Thanks! You don’t have to buy it though and I don’t think it would allow you to do it… My paypal got deactivated a year or so ago (cause I live in Russia), so there’s no valid Paypal connected to this thing. Maybe I should sort it out somehow later. Not in the nearest future though… Anyway, thanks!

Man, that sucks, you need to be compensated for your art. Really good music!

1 Like

Yeah, but we can’t do anything about it, so… It is what it is. That’s what we get for living in this cursed timeline, I guess